Teknosol-B12 Injectable Solution is a light red - red colored, clear solution. Each ml contains 100 mg of butafosfan (equivalent to 17.30 mg phosphorus) and 0.05 mg of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Teknosol-B12 Injectable Solution is used in cattle, horses, sheep, goats, cats and dogs for;
- Symptoms such as phosphorus deficiency syndrome seen in the spring (in cattle; insomnia, loss of appetite, chronic indigestion (digestive disorders) or ruminal repletion, nutritional disorders, decreased milk yield, nervousness etc.)
- Tiredness and weakness during recovery after difficult parturition
- Fatigue, drowsiness, growth retardation, movement disorders, skeletal and joint disorders in newborns
- Irregular feeding situations
- Pica caused by phosphorus deficiency
- Phosphorus deficiency and osteomalacia and rickets related to phosphorus deficiency, nervous system disorders, calcium-phosphorus balance disorders, promoting callus formation in bone fractures and bone metabolism disorders (together with vitamin D preparations)
- General weakness (extreme fatigue, weight loss, exhaustion), recovery periods, supporting general condition
- In order to meet the need of phosphorus in the fast-growing young animals and high-yielding animals
- Supporting the calcium therapy in cases of hypophosphatemia and hypocalcemia in dairy cows
- Fertility disorders (infertility due to food deficit or lack of active substance)
- Strengthening during healthy development of skin, bones and muscles, especially for boosting the development of cubs of dogs and fur animals
- Improving yield in draught and race animals
- Supportive treatment in parasitic and secondary anemia situations
- As an adjunct to calcium treatment in the lumbago of horses
- Supporting the treatment of chronic diseases and chronic metabolic disorders
- The treatment of paresis and tetany resulting from disorders of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium metabolism (used together with calcium and magnesium preparations)
ADMINISTRATION ROUTES AND AMOUNTS
Teknosol-B12 Injectable Solution is administered by intramuscular (IM), intravenous (IV) and subcutaneous (SC) routes to cattle, horses, sheep, goats, dogs and cats at the doses shown below, unless recommended otherwise by the veterinarian.
Withdrawal period for meat and milk is 0 (zero) days following the last treatment
Sold as 50 ml, 100 ml and 250 ml in amber colored glass vials inside cardboard boxes.