Teknotil 200 Injectable Solution is a clear, from light yellow to amber colored solution. Each ml contains 200 mg of tylosin base.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
It is indicated in cattle, sheep, goats, cats and dogs in the treatment of all infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to tylosin.
- Respiratory system infections (pleuropneumonia, tracheobronchitis, tonsillitis)
- Gastrointestinal system infections (diphtheria, diarrhea)
- Urogenital system infections (metritis, endometritis, acute mastitis, leptospirosis)
- Soft tissue infections (otitis externa, foot rot - necrotic pododermatitis, pyogenic pododermatitis)
- Additionally, it is used in bacterial complications of viral diseases which are sensitive to tylosin.
ADMINISTRATION ROUTES AND AMOUNTS
It is administered as deep intramuscular (IM) injections to cattle at the dose of 6 - 10 mg/kg bw / day, to sheep, goats, cats and dogs at the dose of 2.2 - 4.4 mg/kg bw / day, unless recommended otherwise by the veterinarian. Treatment should not exceed 5 days. Product is administered intramuscularly (IM) to all target animals. Avoid injecting to the same injection site more than 10 ml in cattle and more than 5 ml in sheep and goats.
Cattle, sheep and goats should not be slaughtered during the treatment and for 28 days following the last treatment. Sheep, goat and cow milk should not be consumed during the treatment and for 8 milkings (4 days) following the last treatment.
Sold as 50 ml, 100 ml and 250 ml in amber colored glass vials inside cardboard boxes.